An essay by Four Legged Human is from Black and Green Review no 3. I wondered: how free were...
Farming is overrated.
Toby Hemenway discusses the application of permaculture for human flourishing, and how agricultural civilization is beyond saving.
Geoff Lawton discusses using permaculture as a bridge from modern agricultural life to a hunter-gatherer mode of existence.
- The Wind Roars Ferociously: Feral Foundations and the Necessity of Wild Resistance May 6, 2016
- Talking Nodal Land Projects with Kevin Tucker March 12, 2015
- feralculture.com SITE LAUNCH α.0.1 March 12, 2015
- Toby Hemenway talks “Toward a Horticultural Society” on Free Radical Radio December 27, 2014
- The Agricultural Revolution: Crash Course World History #1 December 27, 2014
- How Permaculture Can Save Humanity and the Earth, but Not Civilization | Toby Hemenway December 27, 2014
- A designer hunter-gatherer system through permaculture February 3, 2014