Mission & Goals
“To create and expand a global network of community land as a living laboratory for the ethnogenesis of a renewed hunter-gatherer culture and the regeneration of landscapes necessary to support it.”
Goals (derived from mission statement)
- To liberate land from the agricultural-industrial State system by “purchasing” properties to protect with land conservation trusts
- To shift anthropocentric lanscapes to regenerative wild ecosystems with permaculture nudges.
- To replace reliance on things and technology with earth skills.
- To remove ourselves from the commodified and industrial food systems.
- To remove ourselves from the economy based on abstract measures of value.
- To replace complex technologies with DIY tools individuals can make themselves.
- To shift human social existence from agricultural (control) norms to hunter-gatherer (play) norms.